91KW Investment Trust
Gross Asset Value
Target Income Yield
(average 5 year forecast FY21-FY26)
Target Internal Rate of Return
(excluding development return)
ICAM acquired a 50% freehold interest in 91 King William, 89 King William and 16 Anster Street in November 2016 from its now co-owners, Abacus Property Group.
91 King William (91 KW) has long been considered the trophy asset in Adelaide, holding a prestigious position in the heart of the Adelaide CBD. The 31-storey tower is among the tallest and most recognisable buildings on the city’s skyline and enjoys 360-degree views of the CBD, the coastline and the Adelaide hills.
Currently occupied by blue-chip tenants such as the RAA, Commonwealth of Australia, Knight Frank Australia, TeamViewer, Mercer, AECOM, Crestone, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, Property Council of Australia and more.
- Premier King William Street address with three street frontages
- 31,600 sqm of lettable area (including 89 King William and 16 Anster St)
- 53 parking spaces
- 4.5 Star NABERS energy rating
- Easy access to transport and retail precinct
- A history of exceptional tenant retention