Churchill Centre North Investment Trust 1
Gross Asset Value
Target Income Yield
(average forecast FY22-FY26)
Target Internal Rate of Return
(excluding development return)
ICAM acquired 50% of this shopping centre in February 2018 and it has performed very well for our investors.
Churchill Centre North is a modern sub-regional shopping centre featuring Adelaide’s only Costco store, one of South Australia’s best performing Coles supermarkets as well as Kmart and Aldi as major tenants together with a wide mix of non-discretionary retailers and 12,000 sqm surplus land offering further development potential.
It has a forecast yield of 7.3% on average over 5 years and a target IRR of 10% + (net of fees).
- WALE of 7.3 years by area (as at 30 June 2021)
- 99% occupancy
- Anchored by a quality global and national tenant mix including Adelaide’s first and only Costco store in addition to Coles, Kmart & Aldi
- 12,000 sqm of surplus land available for future development
- Strong population growth in catchment area
- Prime location only 7km from the Adelaide CBD