ICAM Duxton Port Infrastructure Trust
The ICAM Duxton Port Infrastructure Trust is an innovative shallow-water port infrastructure vehicle. The investment includes the specialist bulk commodity exporting facility and incorporates a transhipment vessel, a transhipping terminal, on port and upcountry grain storage and handling facilities at Lucky Bay on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia.
The investment has a target cash yield of 6.5% – 11.5% per annum after tax (plus franking credits) and target IRR of 18% – 34%.
- Innovates upon the traditional port model by bringing the ‘port to the product’
- Utilises a state-of-the art, shallow draft transhipment vessel (TSV)
- Grain storage capacity in excess of 500,000 tonnes
- Long-term yields with the potential for capital growth
- Expansion opportunities through fertiliser imports and operation of future shallow-water ports
- Long term incentive scheme with grain growers