Wallaroo Port Project
The ICAM ACIF Lucky Bay 2 Trust is developing an innovative transhipment export facility in Wallaroo, South Australia. The development is the natural extension to the Lucky Bay Port on the Eyre Peninsula.
The investment in transhipping and logistics infrastructure includes the Wallaroo Port Facility that is strategically located in the Yorke Peninsula grain catchment zone, port storage silos with capacity for 20,500 tonnes of grain, and upcountry bunker storage with capacity for 240,000 tonnes of grain.
- Innovates upon the traditional port model by bringing the ‘port to the product’
- Utilises a state-of-the art, shallow draft transhipment vessel (TSV)
- Proven business model with year on year growth in customers and volumes at the operational Lucky Bay port, bringing brand momentum to the Wallaroo project.
- Long-term yields with the potential for capital growth
- Potential expansion opportunities through alternative commodities